Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Early Shamrock Water Marble

Hey everyone! Two posts tonight so buckle up! Ha! Kidding. Anyways I really thought that St. Patricks day is was this coming weekend so I did this mani to prepare. Then I found out it wasn't so I took it off.

What I used was Sally Hanson White Out, OPI Jade Is The New Black, and Sally Hanson Black Cream. I did droplets in the water and swirled the polish around. My left hand was much nicer than my right which bugged me but oh well.


I like my middle finger the best. Oh and when I was done, I added China Glaze Fairy Dust to add a bit of sparkles.
And my left hand (which I never show you)
See how my right is much worse than my left? I wish it turned out equally nice.

Anyways I hope you like it. It is a fun concept but it is horribly time consuming and EVEN when you tape around your nails, the polish still gets everywhere. It took me a good hour to clean it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment