Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better late than never?

Ok I know it has been a long time but I have a really good excuse. Well... maybe not good but acceptable. Anyways, here is the new stuff that you have missed. (not nail related) I was dogsitting 2 dogs for a week which kept me really busy because one dog could stay alone but the other one couldn't but the one that couldn't was mean. Whew! Oh and... I got a job. It's really easy and it is fun. Selling shoes and North Face stuff and outdoor stuff too. So besides that I was doing school plus a clinical that was 45 miles away. So besides ALL of that I got another job doing reception and registration at the hospital so I have been starting my orientation there so besides that I am STILL doing school, the other job, and clinicals. So I have been keeping myself really busy. However, luckily for all of you I have still been doing my nails and taking pictures. These are going to be very descriptive since this beginning was so if you want to know what I did just ask:
 This was OPI I have a herring problem with OPI Pirouette My Whistle
 I am pretty sure I used China Glaze Turned up turquoise but I am not positive. Then I taped off the ends and put white down the middle. Taped them again and konaded black leopard across the top.
 This was my Easter Mani and it had many different pastels and designs. If you really want to know I will explain it but otherwise just look at the pretty pictures :)
I got a bunch of florescent colors from Amazon and I used the blue, pink, and yellow colors and they turned out pretty fun so I water marbled them.
Ok and finally this is what I have on my nails right now. What I did was paint my nails with the holographic Claire's color glamorous, and then scotch taped around and painted with my new Nubar Teal Glitter.

Ok so now I am pretty sure you are caught up with all of my nail things but now you get to know what I have bought in these past weeks. First I FINALLY got an Iphone which I love. Second I bought these:
Which are super fun and very comfy, and I bought this ring from Claire's
(on the right) It's a pineapple!!

I hope you all are doing well still. I promise I wont get behind again but bare with me ad I finish up this semester.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Teal and White Leopard and the water marbling nails!!!! So cute! Therefore, I have an award I would like to bestow you with!!!! Congrats...

    Here's the link for the award it has the instructions on it!

    http://paintedpinkies.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete