Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another award :)

Awards





Yay! Another award :) I love these and I must thank Painted Pinkies for this award. (p.s will have nail posts later tonight)

Here are the Rules:
1.  Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2.  Let them know you nominated them
3.  Share 7 random facts about yourself
4.  Thank the bloggers who nominated you
5.  Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post

Fellow Nominees:

That's all I got for now :)
 
Now for my 7 Random Facts LOL
1. I used to want to be a marine biologist

2. My dog Blade is the only form of child that I will probably ever have.

3. I work at a walk in clinic for reception and registration and I work at a store that sells North Face things that I pretty much spend my whole pay check each time.

4. I have really small feet. Like a size 4.5-5.5 depending on the shoe

5. I do my best to make everyone's day a little better.

6. I know it's not a big deal but I get really sad if I break a nail (knock on wood)

7. I snort when I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment