Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hey Everyone! Happy Monday to all and all of us who have to work 2nd shift. I guess fall has really set in which is fine except now I'm cold all of the time.

So anyways- I thought I would be all cool and do my nails for fall. I had a dark blue background and I had a scrap booking cutout thingy that was in the shape of a leaf. I cut out of tape and painted a flakie a color on my nail. Let me tell you. It was terrible. Only one of my nails looked any type of decent design so I took it off immediately. Then I did something else.

The sparkly color is ORLY Bubbly Bombshell. All of the nude nails are OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and then I used my dotting tools to make the different size polka dots.

Whenever I can't figure out what to do to my nails, I always put on a textured polish. I am in LOVE with the new Zoya pixie dust polishes. However, I'm trying to give my nails a little TLC so they are NAKED!!!

Shield your eyes!!!!

Ok so this isn't nail related but there is this girl who I follow on instagram. She makes clay pieces and she is UNBELIEVABLE! I really wanted her chocolate chip cookie earrings and then I thought maybe we could do a cupcake that she has only different. I wanted it to be chocolate icing and a chocolate cupcake and instead of a cherry like she has on her other ones, I wanted sprinkles. She sent me a picture of the finished products and I am so so impressed and excited. They look amazing and I can't wait to get them!

How adorable are these. And they are very small which I like. I think these would be perfect for any age. I will post pictures when I get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment