Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hot pink pool party!!!

Hey all! I hope you had a great weekend. I sure did. I found out that I'm going to be an aunt! I am so so excited. And my sister is due on my birthday which makes it even more great.

So for my manicure, I used a konad plate. I started with my base coat and then put on China Glaze Pool Party which is a hot pink and I love it. After that dried I put a coat of SV on and let that dry. Then I took my konad plate, number m64, and used Sinful Colors Black on black. I did the swirly design and shockingly I didn't use any blue for this manicure. I tried to take good pictures. I'm not sure these do the pink any justice. Actually the first pictures turned out orange.
It is the strangest thing so I went in my closet with white walls, and then turned the flash off and tried it again. I think this time it was successful.

Better picture for sure but it still doesn't do the pink justice.
I like this design. I really am happy with my konad purchase. It's a good way to spice up a plain color and it is very simple to use. A little time consuming in the beginning but once you know what you're doing it is definitely worthwhile.

Anyways, I hope you all have a good week and I'm sure I'll be posting again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment