Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peachy Keen

Hey all! I hope your week has been going great. I think I have caught a cold so I am all stuffed up but I did make time for a mani to share with you all.

I was at the local Shopko and I saw these two pretty shades and since I couldn't pick between, I picked them both up. Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Sorbet and Air.
I love how soft and girly the shades are! They are much prettier in person but they look pretty decent here. Anyways, I wanted to do the peachy shade first because it doesn't seem like me but I really liked it. I heard a few things about the application of these shades, like they give your nails more oxygen or something like that. I don't really know. As far as smooth, I was a little disappointed. After applying the coats of color, I noticed some air bubbles. It was rather annoying but after adding a coat of SV they seemed to disappear.
(Sorry it's a little messy). My other complaints about this is that the shade is super sheer so this is like 4 coats. Also, the brush was rather wide which was alright but I prefer the brushes a bit smaller.
Overall, I really like the color. It's very pretty and I honestly don't have a shade that looks anything like this, which is another reason why I picked it. I spiced it up with a dark grey shade with a flowery konad stamp but I can't seem to capture it well enough in a picture to show it to you. Sorry.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment