Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Accent Nail

Hey everyone! I saw this nail design online and I semi copied it but I don't believe the colors are the same but still.  I will post better pictures of it tomorrow but for now I can only post 1 from my cellphone since the camera is being weird with my computer.
Anywho... For this manicure I used China Glaze Pool Party for every finger but my ring finger. For my ring finger I used Sally Hanson (cant remember the white colored name) sorry but then on top I used my black striping tool for free handing the zebra stripes. After all of that I topped them with a coat of Seche Vite. But on top of that I used my favorite top coat.

I really didn't see too into this one at first because it was around a lot but Essie Good To Go is amazing. It makes the manicure super shiny and last a lot longer. Don't get me wrong, I still use Seche Vite to dry my manicure but it never gets as shiny as I would like it. Do any of you have a specific topcoat?

Sadly I had to cut my nails down a bit but they're still long.

I like this manicure. I think it's fun and sexy. Reminds me of a zebra rug on someone's floor :)
See the resemblance? :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment