Thursday, January 26, 2012

My First Post :)

I am super excited about starting this blog. I have been meaning to ever since I saw other people's blogs but I figured that no one would care to read but I guess this is just for me then :)

Anyways, my name is Stacey. I'm from Michigan (the UP) actually and it is freezing cold up here. I am going to school to be a nurse and it is a slow process but I'm getting there. Other than school I love doing my nails. It's the one thing that relaxes me... except when I screw up... thank goodness for nail polish remover right?? I live with my parents... I know... I know... but it's not so bad. They're pretty cool people. Also it wasn't by choice. This past fall I had to go to the ER for blood clots in my right leg up into my abdomen and also in both of my lungs. The recovery process has been long but it's getting easier and easier.

Well that's enough for now. I will try to post something nail related either tonight or tomorrow. But for now I hope to gain followers. Tell your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment