Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

Hey all! This is my second post for tonight. I'd write more but I have to get to work on some homework.

So I have been wanting to try the Sally Hanson nail strips but I can't get myself to do it because I can do most of the designs myself so I found a Kiss Nail Dress design called Peplum. They have a how to on the back.

I really like the idea of these because they have jewels sticking out and I can't do that kind of design myself. They weren't very pricy but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with them. They look nice from a far but up close they have these ridges that showed up, so I never even got to see how long they really lasted.
See how fun? But the finish to it isn't appealing to me.
Fun colors :)
I doubt these are exactly like the Sally Hanson ones because these seemed like these were more like stickers than nail polish. I probably wouldn't buy these again but maybe it was just me. Give them a try and let me know if you have the same problem that I had with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment