Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but now you get to see what I did for St. Patrick's day. I didn't want to do a mani that was overkill on the green.

First I started off with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on all of my fingers but my ring finger. For that I used Pure Ice Superstar. Once that dried I put some SV on and let it dry. Then I used the Four Leaf Clover to stamp on a clover on my ring finger. Then did some polka dots around it using my dotting tool.

That just shows how nice the green was. Not an overkill but it was festive.


And there is the close up of the accent nail. I got many complements on it. After all of this I thought it would have been nice to add some sparkles. Too little too late I guess.

Anyways, I hope you all had a fun holiday and enjoy this mani. I'll try to post another one soon. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment