Saturday, February 4, 2012

Turquoise and Caicos

Sorry this has taken me so long. I had to use another laptop to upload these pictures. I dont have this on my nails anymore since this was earlier this week. BUT luckily for all of you, you will probably be getting another nail post from me later tonight. I took those pictures off of the camera too. 

I am in love with this color by Essie. Turquoise and Caicos is very springy and fun. I get complements from this color all of the time and I love how it looks with the color black.
See how pretty the color is? It is much better looking in real life but this is still stunning in pictures.
Sorry for the white spot on my middle finger. Not sure what that was from.
This is a little more green than it is in person.


I really do love this color. It's fun and it makes me think of Spring. I topped it off with a coat of SV.


PS- This weather is weird. One day it's hot and the other it's cold. I'm from MI and I know cold. This isn't right. It keeps icing at night. Hence why I fell smack on my butt last night. It hurt. Landed right on my elbow and tailbone and then my head flung back and hit too. A little hurt from that but it's not as bad as it could be right?

No comments:

Post a Comment