Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Mani!!!

Hey followers. So I was going to take a longer break from nails but I just couldn't help myself in doing one for Valentines day. I apologize in advance for my shortish and misshapen nails. I'm working on it.

So I was trying to think of something that would be fun for my nails and I was going to Konad a heart but it wasn't cooperating with me today so instead I free handed. It is sloppy, yes, but I was doing it last minute and I think it turned out pretty well. Could be a little less chaotic but overall I like it.

What I did was paint my nails white. Then I drew a heart the best that I could in alternating pink and silver, using the Kiss nail art brushes, and then I outlined the hearts in black so they looked more defined. That seemed a little boring to me so to spice it up, I then added silver, pink, and black polka dots. It made it much more fun :)
(Sorry the pics are blurry--from my phone. I found my camera charger though so will be uploading much better pictures in the future)
Thumb


 All the other fingers
So yeah these are my heart nails. I wont even bother showing you my right hand... it is not pretty since I'm a righty. Oh well. Maybe by next V-day I will master the art of the heart (that rhymed).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Happy Valentine's day :D

    http://esmaltesycia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete