Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump Day Stripes

Hey all! Hope your week is FLYING by. Mine is going at a steady rate but it will be Friday soon enough :)

So I decided to stick with my blue theme. Or just keep painting my nails blue until I feel that I need a different color. I posted a pic last post of a nail pic I found on my camera and I liked the idea of vertical stripes. So what I did was paint on my base coat, then put on 3 coats of ORLY Blue Collar. It didn't need 3 but I usually stick with that just in case. Then once that dried pretty much, I started painting stripes on the nails, one down the middle and then two on each side. I have a pretty steady hand so I free handed them all using the Kiss striping brush.

I really like the color combo with the bright blue and the black. I was actually debating adding the white dots like the other picture but I felt it would seem like I was trying to make a snow storm on my nails. I have enough of that weather outside than need a daily reminder on my nails. No thanks!


Overall I really like the look. I will probably keep it on for at least 2 days :)

8 comments:

  1. Love thisssss! Also, I really like your new blog layout! Where did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found it on here:
    http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/

    Was sick of the plainness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Post, I like the way you have describes tips and methods for blog optimization. Be sure to go on writing. Waiting around for brand new updates.It is actually packed with resourceful facts.Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what i viewed here, it absolutely was really interesting to view and take a look at each of the wonderful things on here, and would a great deal advocate this website to somebody else also. Good Career...youngblood cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your web site and it is awesome and incredible! I am also a make-up junkie. :) I am going to you should definitely adhere to youpure fiji

    ReplyDelete
  6. the post is absolutely instructive, you've mentioned the primary things that a single really should held in mind There are many approaches you've stuffed below and share your magnificent info.mirabella makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete